Here at Bellwether Solicitors, our helpful divorce lawyers can offer individuals based in Surbiton or Berrylands expert advice regarding separation and divorce. We know that the end of a marriage or civil partnership can cause significant stress, and our relationship breakdown lawyers can deal with your case in a sensitive and constructive manner.
When considering divorce, it is important to deal with practical and emotional issues. We will put your interests at the forefront of our advice, making sure you understand the process and have the right information. Our divorce solicitors will work on your behalf to achieve the best outcomes.
Many people talk about a ‘quickie divorce’. However, every divorce is different, and we promote divorce mediation, so issues can be resolved out of court, saving time and money.
- Proud members of Resolution, so our lawyers adhere to the Resolution Code of Conduct to resolve disputes in a non-confrontational way
- Professional, practical and helpful divorce lawyers
- Outstanding track record or reaching agreements outside of court
- Transparent and competitive prices, including a fixed fee for initial divorce consultation for £150 plus VAT
- Local offices in Cheam and Kingston-upon-Thames and we can also offer meetings by telephone or video
- Our divorce attorneys have an excellent reputation; please see our reviews
To discover more about our services, please ring 020 4535 2300 or 020 3621 0111.